Down Time: Fishing for a CureCommunity . Down Time . Outreach
Power-Pole Shallow Water Anchors has partnered with the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation to raise funds for childhood cancer research and awareness through its All-American Fishing Tournament. The Power-Pole media team, including Bryan and Greg Watts, ventured out into Tampa Bay to look for big bull reds and give some pointers to help competitors climb the leaderboard while defeating childhood cancer.
To learn more about how you can help defeat childhood cancer or to register for the event, click here.
- Power-Pole joins with Captains for Clean Water for ‘World’s Finest Skiff’ Raffle
- How to pair CM2 remotes to the Power-Pole Anchor HPU
- Bassmaster Classic represents return to normalcy for fishing industry, nation
- Hank Cherry dominates the shallow waters of Ray Roberts for second straight Classic victory
- Bassmaster Classic 2021: Live from Texas
- Bassmaster Classic 2021 Preview: The Choice of Champions
All content, including text, photos and other multimedia, appearing in the “News & Press Releases” category may be republished in part or in whole on third-party sites. Please provide a link back to the original content.