Down Time: Fishing for a CureCommunity . Down Time . Outreach
Power-Pole Shallow Water Anchors has partnered with the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation to raise funds for childhood cancer research and awareness through its All-American Fishing Tournament. The Power-Pole media team, including Bryan and Greg Watts, ventured out into Tampa Bay to look for big bull reds and give some pointers to help competitors climb the leaderboard while defeating childhood cancer.
To learn more about how you can help defeat childhood cancer or to register for the event, click here.
The official blog of Power-Pole Shallow Water Anchors
- Top lures for fall trophy bass
- Power-Pole, community come together for hurricane relief drive
- Power-Pole Down Podcast: Checking in with Capt. C.A. Richardson – Ep. 14
- Powering up your paddleboard with Bote’s Rob McAbee
- Power-Pole to collect items for Hurricane Dorian relief
- Power-Pole Down Podcast: Catching up with Capt. Benny Blanco – Ep. 13