Down Time: Fishing for a CureCommunity . Down Time . Outreach
Power-Pole Shallow Water Anchors has partnered with the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation to raise funds for childhood cancer research and awareness through its All-American Fishing Tournament. The Power-Pole media team, including Bryan and Greg Watts, ventured out into Tampa Bay to look for big bull reds and give some pointers to help competitors climb the leaderboard while defeating childhood cancer.
To learn more about how you can help defeat childhood cancer or to register for the event, click here.
- Are you ready for the Power-Pole Shallow Water Showdown from ANGLR?
- CCA S.T.A.R Tournament brings big prizes and invaluable fishery data
- Power-Pole partnering with Reel Life Apparel for Trash to Treasure beach cleanup
- Power-Pole on Tour: Team Power-Pole Prevail on Pickwick
- Shallow Water Seminars: Crappie pickin’ lily pads
- Power-Pole C-Monsters claim Over-35 Hockey League Championship
All content, including text, photos and other multimedia, appearing in the “News & Press Releases” category may be republished in part or in whole on third-party sites. Please provide a link back to the original content.