Down Time: Fishing for a CureCommunity . Down Time . Outreach
Power-Pole Shallow Water Anchors has partnered with the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation to raise funds for childhood cancer research and awareness through its All-American Fishing Tournament. The Power-Pole media team, including Bryan and Greg Watts, ventured out into Tampa Bay to look for big bull reds and give some pointers to help competitors climb the leaderboard while defeating childhood cancer.
To learn more about how you can help defeat childhood cancer or to register for the event, click here.
- Can you outfish Mike Iaconelli? Now’s your chance to prove it.
- Play Power-Pole Pick’Em during the FishUSA 5 Live Shootout
- Moments: Scott Martin
- Important information from Power-Pole regarding COVID-19
- Bassmaster Classic 2020: On the water with Cory Johnston
- Congratulations to 2020 Classic Champ Hank Cherry
All content, including text, photos and other multimedia, appearing in the “News & Press Releases” category may be republished in part or in whole on third-party sites. Please provide a link back to the original content.