Down Time: Bass Fishing in Historic ItalyDown Time . Uncategorized
World traveler and Power-Pole social media coordinator William Bean catches up with B.A.S.S. Italy angler and pro staff member Dave Carlessi to learn about the burgeoning bass fishing scene on historic Lake Garda in Italy.
Bass fishing is a relatively new sport in Europe. Black bass were only introduced to these waters from North America less than a century ago.
Although the bass population is relatively new, many of the historic landmarks and castles date back thousands of years.
While the crystal-clear waters of Lake Garda are an ideal habitat for the bass, it presents a unique disadvantage for the angler. Stealth is essential when stalking these fish in shallow water and around structure.
The official blog of Power-Pole Shallow Water Anchors
- Get licensed to fish during RBFF’s ’60 in 60′ drive
- Targeting fall smallmouth with Mark Zona
- Power-Pole hits the beaches for coastal cleanup
- Top lures for fall trophy bass
- Power-Pole, community come together for hurricane relief drive
- Power-Pole Down Podcast: Checking in with Capt. C.A. Richardson – Ep. 14