Down Time: Bass Fishing in Historic ItalyDown Time . Uncategorized
World traveler and Power-Pole social media coordinator William Bean catches up with B.A.S.S. Italy angler and pro staff member Dave Carlessi to learn about the burgeoning bass fishing scene on historic Lake Garda in Italy.
Bass fishing is a relatively new sport in Europe. Black bass were only introduced to these waters from North America less than a century ago.
Although the bass population is relatively new, many of the historic landmarks and castles date back thousands of years.
While the crystal-clear waters of Lake Garda are an ideal habitat for the bass, it presents a unique disadvantage for the angler. Stealth is essential when stalking these fish in shallow water and around structure.
- Power-Pole joins with Captains for Clean Water for ‘World’s Finest Skiff’ Raffle
- How to pair CM2 remotes to the Power-Pole Anchor HPU
- Bassmaster Classic represents return to normalcy for fishing industry, nation
- Hank Cherry dominates the shallow waters of Ray Roberts for second straight Classic victory
- Bassmaster Classic 2021: Live from Texas
- Bassmaster Classic 2021 Preview: The Choice of Champions
All content, including text, photos and other multimedia, appearing in the “News & Press Releases” category may be republished in part or in whole on third-party sites. Please provide a link back to the original content.