Can you outfish Mike Iaconelli? Now’s your chance to prove it.Events . News & Press Releases
Major League Fishing pro angler Mike Iaconelli is giving everyone a chance to prove they can compete against one of the biggest names in competitive bass fishing with his Fish Against Ike Bass Fishing Tournament.
Starting Saturday, April 4 at 12:01 a.m. ET, anglers can fish in any body of water — either from shore or from a boat — to be eligible. The contest will be a photo and release tournament through the FishDonkey app.
The tournament will feature two divisions, a North and a South and will be spread over four weeks.
Four Week Schedule
Week 1 : 4/4 Sat. 12:01 am-4/10 at 11:59 pm
Week 2 : 4/11 Sat. 12:01 am-4/17 at 11:59 pm
Week 3 : 4/18 Sat. 12:01 am-4/24 at 11:59 pm
Week 4 : 4/25 Sat. 12:01 am-5/2 at 11:59 pm
Top prizes will be given out for the biggest three-fish bag and biggest single fish in both regions for a total of four prizes per week. Entry fee is a $20 donation to The Ike Foundation®, which will be providing meals to displaced kids during the COVID-19 health crisis.
For more information or to enter, go to: https://mikeiaconelli.com/
- Bassmaster Classic represents return to normalcy for fishing industry, nation
- Hank Cherry dominates the shallow waters of Ray Roberts for second straight Classic victory
- Bassmaster Classic 2021: Live from Texas
- Bassmaster Classic 2021 Preview: The Choice of Champions
- Power-Pole supports ‘Ready, Set, Wear It’ as part of National Safe Boating Week
- Pedaling across South Florida with Hobie Kayaks and the Power-Pole Micro
All content, including text, photos and other multimedia, appearing in the “News & Press Releases” category may be republished in part or in whole on third-party sites. Please provide a link back to the original content.