Can you outfish Mike Iaconelli? Now’s your chance to prove it.Events . News & Press Releases
Major League Fishing pro angler Mike Iaconelli is giving everyone a chance to prove they can compete against one of the biggest names in competitive bass fishing with his Fish Against Ike Bass Fishing Tournament.
Starting Saturday, April 4 at 12:01 a.m. ET, anglers can fish in any body of water — either from shore or from a boat — to be eligible. The contest will be a photo and release tournament through the FishDonkey app.
The tournament will feature two divisions, a North and a South and will be spread over four weeks.
Four Week Schedule
Week 1 : 4/4 Sat. 12:01 am-4/10 at 11:59 pm
Week 2 : 4/11 Sat. 12:01 am-4/17 at 11:59 pm
Week 3 : 4/18 Sat. 12:01 am-4/24 at 11:59 pm
Week 4 : 4/25 Sat. 12:01 am-5/2 at 11:59 pm
Top prizes will be given out for the biggest three-fish bag and biggest single fish in both regions for a total of four prizes per week. Entry fee is a $20 donation to The Ike Foundation®, which will be providing meals to displaced kids during the COVID-19 health crisis.
For more information or to enter, go to: https://mikeiaconelli.com/
- DON’T CALL IT A COMEBACK! Cory Johnston claims a major victory on St. Lawrence
- Inside JL Marine at Power-Pole – September
- Hurricane Ida Relief Drive with Power-Pole
- Power-Pole C.A.S.T. NET Update
- 2021 Farmers Insurance Bassmaster Elite at St. Lawrence River – Team Power-Pole Showed Up and Showed Out!
- Power-Pole joins with Captains for Clean Water for ‘World’s Finest Skiff’ Raffle
All content, including text, photos and other multimedia, appearing in the “News & Press Releases” category may be republished in part or in whole on third-party sites. Please provide a link back to the original content.