Power-Pole to collect items for Hurricane Dorian reliefEvents . Outreach
JL Marine Systems, Inc., maker of Power-Pole Shallow Water Anchors, understands the importance of staying charged and connected, especially in the face of a natural disaster.
As part of our new Community Action Service Team initiative, we will be collecting supplies for those impacted by the landfall of Hurricane Dorian, particularly batteries, generators, and cell phone and USB charging devices. Donations can be made starting on Wednesday, Sept. 4 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET until Friday, Sept. 6 in the Warranty and Parts Dept. entrance of Power-Pole headquarters located at 9010 Palm River Road in Tampa.
We will also accept any new items, including tools and materials essential to the recovery efforts. All items collected will then be transported to affected areas or disseminated to organizations that we currently partner with for community outreach and recovery.
1. Batteries (including USB charging devices)
3. Gift cards
4. Sanitation items
7. Work gloves
8. Light construction materials
If you are interested in making a monetary donation, we ask that you make those donations directly to the Central Florida Regional chapter of the American Red Cross.
Directions for Drop-Off
- Power-Pole joins with Captains for Clean Water for ‘World’s Finest Skiff’ Raffle
- How to pair CM2 remotes to the Power-Pole Anchor HPU
- Bassmaster Classic represents return to normalcy for fishing industry, nation
- Hank Cherry dominates the shallow waters of Ray Roberts for second straight Classic victory
- Bassmaster Classic 2021: Live from Texas
- Bassmaster Classic 2021 Preview: The Choice of Champions
All content, including text, photos and other multimedia, appearing in the “News & Press Releases” category may be republished in part or in whole on third-party sites. Please provide a link back to the original content.