Power-Pole renews sponsorship for ACA Collegiate SeriesNews & Press Releases
JL Marine Inc., creators of the original Power-Pole Shallow Water Anchor, will continue its support for the Association of Collegiate Anglers and the 2020 season of the Bass Pro Shops Collegiate Bass Fishing Series as well as continuing to offer a rebate to all collegiate anglers, the ACA announced on Monday.
“We at Power-Pole understand that not all sports at the college level receive the same level of financial support as a Division-I football program. That is why we are proud to financially support the Bass Pro Shops Collegiate Bass Fishing Series,” said Curt Hill, Advertising Manager for Power-Pole Shallow Water Anchors, which is based in Tampa, Florida.
“These anglers represent the future of the sport and through our rebate program, these anglers are able to use the same innovative equipment that they will utilize as they continue their competitive fishing careers in the future while reducing the financial obligation for their respective clubs.”
As Power-Pole remains committed to scholastic fishing and the Bass Pro Shops Collegiate Bass Fishing Series, many anglers will continue to rely on their shallow water anchors during the tournament season. Power-Pole has a variety of products that are able to help anglers out on the water and are able to display exceptional boat control with the addition of single or dual Power-Pole anchors. Additionally, Power-Pole will once again be supporting anglers at ACA events throughout the season, and the National Championship event, by providing a Power-Pole Shallow Water Anchor as one of the many prizes. Representatives from Power-Pole will also be on-site at events, and throughout the 2020 Championship Week, to meet anglers, show off their products, answer questions.
“As we go into our 15th season of collegiate bass fishing, we’re excited and proud to continue this relationship with Power-Pole that dates back to the beginning of college bass fishing,” said Wade Middleton, President of CarecoTV and Director of the Association of Collegiate Anglers.
The 2020 Bass Pro Shops Collegiate Bass Fishing Series will consist of nationally televised events, including the BoatUS Collegiate Bass Fishing Championship presented by Bass Pro Shops, which are scheduled for the following dates, as well as other events and promotions:
- Texas Lunker Challenge presented by Mossy Oak – Sam Rayburn, TX – February 23, 2020
- Bass Pro Shops Big Bass Bash Presented by Berkley – Kentucky Lake – March 14-15, 2020
- BoatUS Collegiate Bass Fishing Championship presented by Bass Pro Shops-Pickwick Lake, Florence, AL – May 19-22, 2020
- AFTCO Collegiate Bass Open – Lake Dardanelle, Russellville, AR – October 10-11, 2020
For more information about the Bass Pro Shops Collegiate Bass Fishing Series, please visit www.CollegiateBassChampionship.com.
- Power-Pole joins forces with Army Bass Anglers
- DON’T CALL IT A COMEBACK! Cory Johnston claims a major victory on St. Lawrence
- Inside JL Marine at Power-Pole – September
- Hurricane Ida Relief Drive with Power-Pole
- Power-Pole C.A.S.T. NET Update
- 2021 Farmers Insurance Bassmaster Elite at St. Lawrence River – Team Power-Pole Showed Up and Showed Out!
All content, including text, photos and other multimedia, appearing in the “News & Press Releases” category may be republished in part or in whole on third-party sites. Please provide a link back to the original content.