Power-Pole C.A.S.T. NET UpdateUncategorized
The Power-Pole C.A.S.T. NET, Conservation Action Service Team Network, took on a project to help rebuild & update the Florida Aquarium’s research vessel, Miss Beegee. Miss Beegee travels the state of Florida and specializes in research projects for seagrasses and endangered coral reefs.
In partnership with Coast II Coast Marine in Palm Harbor, FL Miss Beegee received a full facelift from bow to stern. New rub rail, non-skid, batteries, bottom paint, bow rail, dive tank brackets, and engine service were just a few of the items on the punch list for Coast II Coast to tackle.
All in all Miss Beegee came out of the shop like a new boat. Chris Wolchok and the team really went above and beyond on the project. Miss Beegee is now back on the water ready for years of service and research in the fishing environment we all enjoy
- DON’T CALL IT A COMEBACK! Cory Johnston claims a major victory on St. Lawrence
- Inside JL Marine at Power-Pole – September
- Hurricane Ida Relief Drive with Power-Pole
- Power-Pole C.A.S.T. NET Update
- 2021 Farmers Insurance Bassmaster Elite at St. Lawrence River – Team Power-Pole Showed Up and Showed Out!
- Power-Pole joins with Captains for Clean Water for ‘World’s Finest Skiff’ Raffle
All content, including text, photos and other multimedia, appearing in the “News & Press Releases” category may be republished in part or in whole on third-party sites. Please provide a link back to the original content.