Equipping a Hobie kayak with a Micro Spike DriverAngler Tips . Products
Team Power-Pole member and professional bass angler Randy Howell talks about the advantages of pairing the Power-Pole Micro Spike Driver anchor with his Hobie Mirage Drive 360 Pro Angler kayak when chasing bass in heavy winds.
“I’ve fished a lot without a Power-Pole on a kayak but today was the game-changer for me with the wind blowing,” Howell said. “That Power-Pole with the light Spike on their and the lanyard around my neck, instantly all day up and down, it goes hand in hand with the Mirage 360.”
Click here to learn more about the Micro anchor system: https://www.power-pole.com/products/shallow-water-anchors/micro/
- CCA S.T.A.R Tournament brings big prizes and invaluable fishery data
- Power-Pole partnering with Reel Life Apparel for Trash to Treasure beach cleanup
- Power-Pole on Tour: Team Power-Pole Prevail on Pickwick
- Shallow Water Seminars: Crappie pickin’ lily pads
- Power-Pole C-Monsters claim Over-35 Hockey League Championship
- Vibe Kayaks now offering Micro anchors as standard equipment
All content, including text, photos and other multimedia, appearing in the “News & Press Releases” category may be republished in part or in whole on third-party sites. Please provide a link back to the original content.