Equipping a Hobie kayak with a Micro Spike DriverAngler Tips . Products
Team Power-Pole member and professional bass angler Randy Howell talks about the advantages of pairing the Power-Pole Micro Spike Driver anchor with his Hobie Mirage Drive 360 Pro Angler kayak when chasing bass in heavy winds.
“I’ve fished a lot without a Power-Pole on a kayak but today was the game-changer for me with the wind blowing,” Howell said. “That Power-Pole with the light Spike on their and the lanyard around my neck, instantly all day up and down, it goes hand in hand with the Mirage 360.”
Click here to learn more about the Micro anchor system: https://www.power-pole.com/products/shallow-water-anchors/micro/
- Power-Pole joins with Captains for Clean Water for ‘World’s Finest Skiff’ Raffle
- How to pair CM2 remotes to the Power-Pole Anchor HPU
- Bassmaster Classic represents return to normalcy for fishing industry, nation
- Hank Cherry dominates the shallow waters of Ray Roberts for second straight Classic victory
- Bassmaster Classic 2021: Live from Texas
- Bassmaster Classic 2021 Preview: The Choice of Champions
All content, including text, photos and other multimedia, appearing in the “News & Press Releases” category may be republished in part or in whole on third-party sites. Please provide a link back to the original content.