DON’T CALL IT A COMEBACK! Cory Johnston claims a major victory on St. LawrenceUncategorized
Over this past weekend, Cory Johnston claimed his victory at the Basspro.com Bassmaster Northern Open at the St. Lawrence River/ 1000 Islands with a total bag of 78-0. These waters are home for the experienced angler “It feels good to win one here,” Johnston said. “The U.S. side of this place has had my number. (Canadian waters were closed during both Elite events). It feels good to get the monkey off my back and I can’t wait to get back here for the Elite next year.” Open: Oh, Canada! Cory Johnston crushes on St. Lawrence Sept. 11th 2021 www.Bassmaster.com.
Johnston leaned into his experience and tools to pull out this major win. “I was using Power-Pole Drift Paddles and they slow you down so much when you’re out there in the big water in 6-foot waves,” Johnston said. “You can just drift with the wind, use the Garmin and cover a lot of water.” Open: Oh, Canada! Cory Johnston crushes on St. Lawrence Sept. 11th 2021 www.Bassmaster.com. After a tough season, Johnston showed everyone what champs are made of- grit and determination.
Way to go Cory, way to represent Team Power-Pole!
- DON’T CALL IT A COMEBACK! Cory Johnston claims a major victory on St. Lawrence
- Inside JL Marine at Power-Pole – September
- Hurricane Ida Relief Drive with Power-Pole
- Power-Pole C.A.S.T. NET Update
- 2021 Farmers Insurance Bassmaster Elite at St. Lawrence River – Team Power-Pole Showed Up and Showed Out!
- Power-Pole joins with Captains for Clean Water for ‘World’s Finest Skiff’ Raffle
All content, including text, photos and other multimedia, appearing in the “News & Press Releases” category may be republished in part or in whole on third-party sites. Please provide a link back to the original content.