Are you ready for the Power-Pole Shallow Water Showdown from ANGLR?Events . News & Press Releases
Can you catch 10 of any shallow water species in 10 days? If so, you could have a chance to win a new Power-Pole Micro Spike Driver Anchor with the latest C-Monster 2.0 upgrades.
Power-Pole has partnered with the ANGLR app to bring you the Shallow Water Showdown Challenge. Starting May 1, just catch and log 10 fish using the app and you will automatically receive discounts for Power-Pole gear and be entered to win the grand prize. The challenge ends May 10.
Entering is easy and open to all ANGLR users.
- Download the #ANGLR app on iOS or Android for your smart phone or tablet.
- Accept the Power-Pole Shallow Water Showdown Challenge.
- Catch, photograph and log 10 fish in the app by May 10.
- Share your success on social, tagging @power.pole & @anglrapp
All participants get an instant 10% discount on official Power-Pole apparel and accessories from power-pole.com. If you can complete the challenge, you will receive an official Power-Pole face buff and be entered to win the grand prize, the Micro Anchor. A winner of the random drawing will also receive their choice of a Power-Pole Heavy-duty or Ultra-lite Spike.
Along with all of the features you’ve come to expect, the Micro comes with C-Monster 2.0 technology for more options to connect and control, plus an easier to use interface with a fresh new look.
The all-electric Micro is swift, silent, secure and small which makes it ideal for everything ultralight skiffs to stand-up paddle boards.
For more information or to register for the challenge, go to: https://www.anglr.com/challenges
- Power-Pole joins forces with Army Bass Anglers
- DON’T CALL IT A COMEBACK! Cory Johnston claims a major victory on St. Lawrence
- Inside JL Marine at Power-Pole – September
- Hurricane Ida Relief Drive with Power-Pole
- Power-Pole C.A.S.T. NET Update
- 2021 Farmers Insurance Bassmaster Elite at St. Lawrence River – Team Power-Pole Showed Up and Showed Out!
All content, including text, photos and other multimedia, appearing in the “News & Press Releases” category may be republished in part or in whole on third-party sites. Please provide a link back to the original content.