Power-Pole to collect items for Hurricane Dorian reliefEvents . Outreach
JL Marine Systems, Inc., maker of Power-Pole Shallow Water Anchors, understands the importance of staying charged and connected, especially in the face of a natural disaster.
As part of our new Community Action Service Team initiative, we will be collecting supplies for those impacted by the landfall of Hurricane Dorian, particularly batteries, generators, and cell phone and USB charging devices. Donations can be made starting on Wednesday, Sept. 4 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET until Friday, Sept. 6 in the Warranty and Parts Dept. entrance of Power-Pole headquarters located at 9010 Palm River Road in Tampa.
We will also accept any new items, including tools and materials essential to the recovery efforts. All items collected will then be transported to affected areas or disseminated to organizations that we currently partner with for community outreach and recovery.
1. Batteries (including USB charging devices)
3. Gift cards
4. Sanitation items
7. Work gloves
8. Light construction materials
If you are interested in making a monetary donation, we ask that you make those donations directly to the Central Florida Regional chapter of the American Red Cross.
Directions for Drop-Off
The official blog of Power-Pole Shallow Water Anchors
- Get licensed to fish during RBFF’s ’60 in 60′ drive
- Targeting fall smallmouth with Mark Zona
- Power-Pole hits the beaches for coastal cleanup
- Top lures for fall trophy bass
- Power-Pole, community come together for hurricane relief drive
- Power-Pole Down Podcast: Checking in with Capt. C.A. Richardson – Ep. 14